- Computer History Museum, The Engines
- YouTube: Log Tables - Numberphile
- Two-Bit History, What Did Ada Lovelace’s Program Actually Do?
- Copeland, Alan Turing: The codebreaker who saved “millions of lives”
- YouTube: Babbage’s Difference Engine No. 2, Part 1: The method of finite differences: if you’d like a refresher on the method of finite differences (especially for Question 1 on the homework)
- Computer Hope, When was the first computer invented?: good to skim if you’d like a comprehensive overview of the development of computers
Click here to access the homework on DataHub.
Click here to access the solutions.