- Rose, How the Idea of a ‘Normal’ Person Got Invented
- Clayton, How Eugenics Shaped Statistics
- Sonabend, Statistics, Eugenics, and Me
- Rosenfeld, The invention of correlation.
- YouTube: Least Squares as a Maximum Likelihood estimator (highly recommended)
- MathIsFun, Quincrux Explained
- Galton, Kinship and Correlation
- Rehmeyer, Darwin: The reluctant mathematician
- PSU, Maximum Likelihood Estimation
- The Normal Share of Paupers
Click here to access the homework on DataHub.
Click here to access the solutions.